As a PHP developer, the individual should be vibrant and dynamic with an acumen for developing web applications, and landing pages. He should also be interested in full stack web development.
Location : Mulund & Marol Naka
- Comprehending digital content and writing error free code.
- Extensive understanding of database schemas and CMS architecture.
- Handling databases like MySQL and Apache.
- Exposure in dealing with Linux, Web Services, Opencart, APIs and web services.
- Capable of developing SEO friendly design
- Adapting and experimenting with new technologies
- Be capable of developing design according to web typograhy and web fonts.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams and peers during the entire SDLC.
- Adhering to coding standards and being committed to deadlines.
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal. To Work with Jquery, ajax, CSS and HTML
- Developing PHP-based Web applications for Ecommerce based products,To work on and customization of Magento CMS,To work on Wordpress and Joomla with Ecommerce plugins.
- Follow coding standards, unit testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Expert knowledge and experience of the following technologies are essential.
- Develop e-commerce portals (open source or core PHP)
If this what you are looking for, then please feel free to mail your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.