Position- E-Commerce Manager
Experience- 3+ years
Qualification- Graduate/MBA, preferably from E Commerce background
- Monitoring competitor’s websites and keeping himself updated about latest trends in the E-Commerce business which leads to offering innovative and unique products for our company website.
- Looking after timely order fulfillment and shipping with right shipping cost and pricing.
- Possessing excellent Vendor Development and Vendor Management skills.
- Following up with the listing team for timely uploads of the products on the websites.
- Handling customer service and escalations from Customers.
- Capable of handling sales on various online marketplaces.
- Approaching and joining hands with vendors in the overseas market, and keeping profitable price negotiations in mind.(Candidate would be responsible for sourcing new vendors from overseas market, who want to sell their products online)
- Sustaining long term business relations with vendors to get new product line and maintain the existing flow of products continuously.
- Analyzing the sales of current vendors on regular basis, improve and acquire the new product line to take sales to the next level.
- Identifying new product requirements for the website and acquiring same by approaching those vendors.
SKILL SET REQUIRED
Preferably, looking for someone who is experience in handling marketplaces & E-Commerce operations
If this is what drives you forward then feel free to revert back on email@example.com with the details mentioned below.
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Total Experience
- Relevant Experience
- Ready to relocate (Y/N)
- Current Location
- Reason for job change