Position- Sales Analyst Lead
Experience- 4+ yrs
- Capable of analyzing shipping costs in online seller business.
- Pricing products with the most competitive profitable price
- Analyzing inventory
- Applying promotion offered by Vendor Develop Process for Sales Price Control
- Understanding the market in detail, identify the target segments, understand their needs and trends that hit the market.
- Conducting business analysis to maximize opportunities in the assortment in order to achieve continued growth and profitability for Vendor and Company, work closely with sourcing team.
- Forecasting sales, develop indicative seasonal plans, price merchandise, create promotional strategies and collaborate with sourcing team and vendors to maintain the inventory at an optimum level.
- Communicating merchandising strategies to all Vendor partners to ensure that goals are met or are achieved high above what's expected.
- Setting periodic targets for the sourcing team at seller, brand, and SKU level and support the sourcing team in achieving them no matter what challenges come in its way.
- Working with the technical team to develop tools and measures to take conversion rates to the next level.
- Conducting customer analytics to understand buying behavior and purchase patterns to optimize customer engagement and conversion
- Analyzing the MIS to capture trends and boost sales through the online platform.
SKILL SET REQUIRED
Preferably, looking for someone who is quick in calculations, analysis, etc.
He should have experience in managing a team.
If this is what drives you forward then feel free to revert back on firstname.lastname@example.org with the details mentioned below.
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Total Experience
- Relevant Experience
- Ready to relocate (Y/N)
- Current Location
- Reason for job change